Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Painful Tribute


My moral support crew of one. Hehehehe. Thank you so much for comin' with me babe.


Love and Perseverance


WhirrrrZZZrrrZzZZzZZZ! When you hear the buzz, It's time for pain.


Getting wiped is more painful than gettin' pierced! damn!


Dad's piece all done.


The master sadist A.K.A. artist, Bonski Bonafos at work.


Another look at Dad's finished piece.


Earlier stages of dad's piece... Beginnings are gruesome and they sap your energy right out of you.


I wished to have myself inked since high school. I even recall asking my mother's permission for a month straight, 3 times a day just so i can get my whole back inked by an artist for a tattoo convention. I got the nod years later.

I then thought about the design. Just like a boy wanting to draw or buying a sticker for the first time, i wanted dragons, knights, skulls and reapers and demons of all sort. Then I came to a realization that I will bear this for the rest of my life. So I decided to make it a tribute to the persons who molded me to the man I am today. Headstrong, resilient and comic.... The comic part is all me. hehehehehehe. Above are pictures of the pieces that I have in tribute to my mom and dad and two of the best lessons I learned from each of them. Love and Perseverance for my mom, Respect and Discipline for my dad.

No comments: