Monday, April 11, 2011

Another Emailed Application

I just emailed an application for a High School or Elementary Computer Instructor and I am quite anxious about it. A place far more placid than the marketplace I grew up on. Where the hood ain't that dirty, nor are the people too flashy and boisterous.

I will hold the details of where this is, but one thing is certain: I am hyped!. Hahahahaha. Wish I can start a new career. a clean slate so to speak. No more nocturne hours of sucking up your ego to be yelled at by pesky customers and stuff. A simple corner with a desk where I can rot my way into bureaucracy. The father-type, boring-ass job so to speak. A peaceful job that follows a routine, fixed hours and fixed rest days (I'm not really a boring person, for me, that's what vacation leaves are for).

This is it for now. I'll just keep reading manga to pass the time and wait until the sun rises and my nephew to wake up so I can doze off.

No comments: